Organic macadamian nut farm


Woke up today and decided to visit a macadamian nut farm that Julio our server from the rainbow rooom recommended to us, he works there during the day. So we headed to the bus stop, got on the bus, waited until the bus was completely full with almost no room to breath and we headed off, but of course lets pack a few more people along the way. What an experience!! The bus dropped us off at the farm and we headed up the road. Luckily Julio was working and gave us an excellent tour. The farm is famous worldwide for its sustainable and good organic practices and delious Macedonian nuts. At the end of the tour we were treated with deliousous chocolates which of course I did not get enough of.

4 Comments:
I'm more jealous with every post. Sounds awesome -- thanks for sharing. And thanks for the comment you left on my blog. Glad to hear I'm not the only one. All the best, guys.
MDL
Did you know that your cousins, John and Jan Shaw, in New South Wales, Australia are macadamian nut farmers?
Eating raw nuts fresh from the trees was quite an experience. We loved them.
Glad you're having such a great time.
Judy Stuart
Stacy and John....feeling at home on the nut farm.
Although my immaturity would reveal otherwise, I'm going to refrain from making any sort of "nut" jokes.
Post a Comment
<< Home